talks & press
ON THE LAW AND POLICY OF AI AND AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS:
- I presented a “Primer on AI” at the Center on Civil Justice’s Artificial Intelligence: Educating the Legal Profession. [11/19]
- I presented on “Law & Tech” at All Tech is Human NYC. [11/19]
- I presented on “Lessons from the Hill” for the NYU Journal of Legislation and Public Policy. [10/19]
- I moderated the “Impact of Innovation” event for NYU Law & Tech. [10/19]
- I’m interviewed in “Leading Edge,” in NYU Law School’s Annual Magazine for 2019. [10/19]
- I presented on “Automation, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work,” at the 60th Constitutional Convention of the Texas AFL-CIO. [7/19]
- I presented on Rights over Tech, a new NYU Law student organization, at the “A Golden Age of Legal Innovation: Navigational Advice for Law Students, Young Lawyers, and Other Explorers” for NYU Law & Tech. [4/19]
- I presented on “Autonomous Systems and Domestic Security” at Penn State’s Center for Security Research and Education and their Journal of Law and International Affairs Symposium, “Security and the Autonomous Future.” [4/19]
- I’m interviewed in “2017-2018 Government Fellowships: A Formative Experience,” IEEE-USA InSight [10/18].
- I’m interviewed in “US House White Paper Calls for AI Development, Restraint in Federal Regulations,” LegalTech News [10/18].
- I’m interviewed in “Encouraging Transparency and Accountability, Advocates Push Governments to Confront Machine Bias,” LegalTech News [8/18].
- I co-authored and signed a letter to “New York City’s Automated Decision Systems Task Force,” along with 28 other experts in the field of civil rights and artificial intelligence [8/18].
- I’m interviewed in “Tech in DC: Intersecting Science and Policy,” Georgia Tech News Center [8/17].
- I’m interviewed in “When Cognitive Engineering Meets Public Policy,” Georgia Tech News Center [7/17].
- I presented “Framing Human-Automation Regulation: A New Modus Operandi from Cognitive Engineering,” WeRobot 2017 at Yale Law School [4/17].