talks & press
ON GOVERNING AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS:
- I’m interviewed in “US House White Paper Calls for AI Development, Restraint in Federal Regulations,” LegalTech News (10/1/2018).
- I’m interviewed in “Encouraging Transparency and Accountability, Advocates Push Governments to Confront Machine Bias,” LegalTech News (8/29/2018).
- I co-authored and signed a letter to “New York City’s Automated Decision Systems Task Force,” along with 28 other experts in the field of civil rights and artificial intelligence (8/24/2018).
- I’m interviewed in “Tech in DC: Intersecting Science and Policy,” Georgia Tech News Center (8/25/2017).
- I’m interviewed in “When Cognitive Engineering Meets Public Policy,” Georgia Tech News Center (7/5/2017).
- I presented “Framing Human-Automation Regulation: A New Modus Operandi from Cognitive Engineering,” WeRobot 2017 at Yale Law School (4/1/2017).