talks & press
ON THE LAW AND POLICY OF AI AND AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS:
- I presented on “Automation, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work” at the Texas AFL-CIO’s 60th Constitutional Convention. [7/19]
- I presented Rights over Tech, a new NYU Law student organization, at “A Golden Age of Legal Innovation: Navigational Advice for Law Students, Young Lawyers, and Other Explorers.” [4/19]
- I presented on “Autonomous Systems and Domestic Security” at Penn State’s Center for Security Research and Education and their Journal of Law and International Affairs Symposium, “Security and the Autonomous Future.” [4/19]
- I’m interviewed in “2017-2018 Government Fellowships: A Formative Experience,” IEEE-USA InSight [10/18].
- I’m interviewed in “US House White Paper Calls for AI Development, Restraint in Federal Regulations,” LegalTech News [10/18].
- I’m interviewed in “Encouraging Transparency and Accountability, Advocates Push Governments to Confront Machine Bias,” LegalTech News [8/18].
- I co-authored and signed a letter to “New York City’s Automated Decision Systems Task Force,” along with 28 other experts in the field of civil rights and artificial intelligence [8/18].
- I’m interviewed in “Tech in DC: Intersecting Science and Policy,” Georgia Tech News Center [8/17].
- I’m interviewed in “When Cognitive Engineering Meets Public Policy,” Georgia Tech News Center [7/17].
- I presented “Framing Human-Automation Regulation: A New Modus Operandi from Cognitive Engineering,” WeRobot 2017 at Yale Law School [4/17].